Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Goodies from the Galley....:)

Bananas!!!

Yes the bananas were on sale this week at the store! So they were
quickly purchased and brought home to use one of my favorite recipes.
I've done this recipe many times before but this time decieded to add
cinnamon to one loaf. And chocolate chips to the other......mmmm they
were so good with the new improvments! :)

I didn't get pictures of the chocolate chip one because it was inhaled
before I could get it out of the pan!!! :) But here's pictures of the
one with cinnamon.....











Thanks for looking! Til next time....--Maggie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM, YUM Maggs, I can smell it. Your pictures are great. Hope you are sailing smooth. Love you, Nana and Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I'm so bummed Tim and I weren't there to partake in the sharing of the cinnamon buns! They look delish! I'm so impressed, I love baking too but wasn't sure how it would go using a boat oven but you've inspired me! I hope all is well with you guys. We'll be back in Turkey on Tuesday and we can't wait!
Steph from Honu

Anonymous said...

Hi Hems, had Skype on all weekend, sad we didn't get to talk to you. Can't wait to hear from you. Love, NaNa