Monday, July 18, 2011

Crossing over to Italy...WOOHOO!! :)

Hi Everyone! 

This is Maggie! Back from the States......Levi and I had such a great trip visiting friends and enjoyed spending time with our cousins and Grandparents. It was hard to say good-bye but we are also excited to be back on the boat!! We missed the little kids a lot and Miles seems to have grown 2 feet in just a short month!!

I'd love to share pictures but we have slow internet connections so we can't upload. I'm hoping maybe in Italy we'll have some stronger internet so you can see some pictures from the trip :) 

Speaking of Italy, yes we're leaving today! I'm so excited!! Italy has been one of my favorite destinations and I'm excited to be finally crossing over there! 

So Last update here from Greece for awhile...... More updates and pictures to come in Italy :) Well I have to go "ready" the decks for the sail.....Ciao for now :) 

-Maggie 


No comments: