Sunday, May 1, 2011

Off again......

We've been waiting in Cyprus the last few days, cleaning up, hanging out at the beach and waiting for the weather to be right to head to Greece. The East end of the Med seems to always have wind from the West and so we found a window early tomorrow morning and we're takin' it!

The plan is to head out at 3:00 am and cover as much water as we can before Tuesday which is when the wind shifts back to Westerly. So, it's early to bed tonight and we'll be pulling up the anchor in the dark and pulling out. The moon is almost gone for the month, and not rising until early morning hours anyway, so it'll be pitch black, sounds like a definite coffee morning! 

We'll post again from Greece, we're shooting for either Rhodos or a smaller island, Symi, depending on the breeze. 

~ Hems

1 comment:

John said...

So good to hear from you today!! Can't wait to see those beautiful pictures of everyone and the Greek Isl.